Kamil Galeev – main Twitter ( @kamilkazani ) thread: https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1498377757536968711?s=21
01. Why Russia will lose this war?
02. Information Warfare
03. Kadyrov’s kingdom
04. “Ukrainian Nazism” – Putin’s take
05. How Putin came to power
06. FSB: State Security as the core of Putin’s regime
07. Valentina Matvienko: a sociological portrait of Putin’s elite
08. Isn’t Ukraine just a separatist Russian province?
09. Ukrainian Geography
10. A crash introduction into ethnopolitical situation in Ukraine
11. Russian demography
12. Russian army
13. Why Putin is afraid of Ukraine so much
14. Russian assabiyahs
15. The Horde and Russian Imperiogenesis
16. Why honour matters
17. Russian parliamentarism
18. VDV: Why Russia lost this war (парашутистите)
19. Russian exports
20. Dynamics of nuclear deterrence
21. What’s happening in Russia
* 22. Why Russia can’t produce anything
23. Why sanctions are effective and how to make them even more so
24. Why Russia army is so weak
25. How to defeat Putin
26. Crisis and Jubilee: What’s happening in Russia?
27. Give them salt
28. Why East Ukraine fights so hard?
29. How to sabotage Russian war efforts?
30. How popular is Z-war in Russia?
31. Why Russia can’t win against the West?
32. Military casualties in Ukraine and the end of Russia as we know it
33. Cops as the true and only revolutionary class
34. World War Z and Russian minorities
35. Z-aesthetics: how Russian militarism looks like
36. How to hack the system
37. How sanctions are killing Russia
38. Three scenarios for the Russian future. Part 1. North Korea
39. TikTok warlord
40. Imperial Reboot
41. Why Russia is losing this war
42. Surkov and the rise of Putin
43. War of memes: why Z-war won’t end with peace
44. Siege of Mariupol. Finished. Have been writing for three days
45. About Lukashenko and his uneasy relations with Putin
46. Who fights for Russia? Part 1. Russians
47. Kamil Galeev podcasts and broadcasts
48. The prospect of total mobilisation
49. Z-war and total mobilisation
50. We need more Harvard projects
51. How do I make predictions
52. Who stands behind Z
@kamilkazani – If you want to support our work, there are several options:
Thread of threads: https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1525161913226670080
To support this blog, just click on any ad.
Ако искате да подкрепите блога, то кликнете върху някоя от рекламите.